KAG Delta Force
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
KAG Delta Force

A KAGish Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I'm Writing a Book

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
nica911

nica911

I'm Writing a Book Empty
PostSubject: I'm Writing a Book   I'm Writing a Book EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 2:17 am

Hi guys Nica here, I've been writing a book and I think its really good. I've showed it a bunch of people and they gave me advice. I even wrote the guy who wrote the FableHaven books and he said that he liked it. He's my inspiration on this and I'd like it if you guys help me out. You can give me advice, tell me what you like, and whatever you want that might help me out with this.
Back to top Go down
Lazers

I'm Writing a Book Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm Writing a Book   I'm Writing a Book EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 3:00 am

Your book better be awesome because uh...I'm running out of books to read..and I read books...very very fast....HURRY D:!
Back to top Go down
Beepo

Beepo

I'm Writing a Book Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm Writing a Book   I'm Writing a Book EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 12:49 pm

nica911 wrote:
Hi guys Nica here, I've been writing a book and I think its really good. I've showed it a bunch of people and they gave me advice. I even wrote the guy who wrote the FableHaven books and he said that he liked it. He's my inspiration on this and I'd like it if you guys help me out. You can give me advice, tell me what you like, and whatever you want that might help me out with this.

Copy and paste it now!!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
nica911

nica911

I'm Writing a Book Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm Writing a Book   I'm Writing a Book EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 12:57 pm

Can you make a new topic in the main page?
I'm gonna do a daily, and then a weekly post of it so I need a lot of space.
Back to top Go down
nica911

nica911

I'm Writing a Book Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm Writing a Book   I'm Writing a Book EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 1:10 pm

Fine, I'll post the first page.

I live here in a keep called Inghis, the most guarded keep in Alnoria, at the age of 14. Not many children live here, and those that do become friends immediately. The only ones that I know of are Heather and Peter. Heather is lightly tan, my age, she has dark brown hair that goes halfway down her back, and gorgeous blue eyes that I can never look away from. She’s basically a living dream. And Peter is just an incredibly pale 9 years old boy with short black hair that’s always pointed up. I am about to travel to another keep called Sedhan to visit my aunt Vera and my mom Ariel with my father Duncan.
“Daniel are you ready?” shouts Duncan from outside the keep.
“Yah, I just need to find my backpack,” I yell, hoping he could hear me. I look at myself in the mirror and see two legs, and two arms. Always a good sign. I have light brown wavy hair that always went to the side, deep green eyes, and I’m several inches taller than anyone else at my age. I admire my looks for a minute, and then notice my bag hanging from the door. I pull it on and run to the gate while waving to my friends, Heather and Peter.
I get on and start ravaging through the backpack, trying to find something to eat. I find some half-burnt fish at the bottom of it, and I start eating my away around the burnt part.
We were on a caravan being pulled by a small bound dragon, which looked as if he didn’t know anything besides this, this demeaning work that no dragon should do.
“Do you remember what we told you son?” asked Duncan
“Stay at aunt Vera’s house,” I answer, reaching for the last apple in the food crate. I bite into the apple thinking about what to do in Sedhan.
“I have some coins if you need them,” Duncan asked, poking me in the ribs.
I laughed, and then pointed to the bird in the sky, circling us like a vulture, “what is that dad?” I yawn.
My dad moved over to my spot, squinting his eyes he looked closely at the bird’s features, it’s wings and tail. “Dragon!” A guard yelled, pulling out a massive axe with deep purple dragon scales on the body of it. It seemed to shine a faint dark glow, I remember seeing something glowing like it in Peter’s house. I discard the thought and focus back on what’s going on.
I look back up at this humongous dragon, more like a huge red beast than a bird. I notice it getting closer every spiral, and I see a dark shadows steaming off of it’s scaly hide. The guard hands me a small knife that shone like his axe, and I go out of the caravan to face the dragon.
I go outside and run up to this mighty beast knife in hand yelling, “Go away!”
“No little one,” it says, spraying me with some kind of purple gas.
I force myself not to breathe, and I run around, trying to find a way out. I slash aimlessly with my knife, hoping to hit something. I feel like I’m sucking the lungs out my body, I decide to breath, just enough as to not do any harm, for what would one tiny breath of gas do. I take that small breath and darkness overcomes me.
I wake from my knife falling out of its sheath. I look around the chamber I’ve been kept in, and all the walls are polished, like warped mirrors. There is a skeleton to the right of me, and a bag next to it. I run over to the bag to find it filled with trinkets that shine brightly, and I choose to take it with me instead of leaving it with the dragon, and I slide the knife the guard gave me into the bag. I hear breathing, and I

It doesn't really do paragraphs well in the forum, so it's not me who is making everything squished together.
Back to top Go down
Beepo

Beepo

I'm Writing a Book Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm Writing a Book   I'm Writing a Book EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 10:12 pm

O.O that's goooooood!!! It's like you are born to write book Very Happy
Back to top Go down
nica911

nica911

I'm Writing a Book Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm Writing a Book   I'm Writing a Book EmptySun Jul 08, 2012 7:29 pm

Can you please make a Book Topic on the front page?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

I'm Writing a Book Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm Writing a Book   I'm Writing a Book Empty

Back to top Go down

I'm Writing a Book
Page 1 of 1