KAG Delta Force
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
KAG Delta Force

A KAGish Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Lucky needs some help.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
IxLUCKYzZ

IxLUCKYzZ

Lucky needs some help. Empty
PostSubject: Lucky needs some help.   Lucky needs some help. EmptyFri Aug 31, 2012 12:01 pm

Now im in a bit of a situation. Every single server is down and has been down for days for me. Im unable to go on KAG. online that is. What the hell do i do? I have made sure every thing is set to where it should be to see every server but still nothing. Sad I have set on the scrolling bar at the bottom of the server browser to 1-100% and all game modes. This is not good. D: reply please!
Back to top Go down
PixieKeira

PixieKeira

PostSubject: Re: Lucky needs some help.   Lucky needs some help. EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 12:45 pm

I'm sorry to hear your situation!
-Your antivirus may be blocking the necessary ports that KAG uses
-Windows UAC (User Account Control) may be blocking some aspects of the game

You can try going into your antivirus' program control and select "Allow" on all settings for KAG

You could run KAG as Administrator. Find the launcher in your Start menu and Right click the KAG launcher, click "Properties", then the "Compatibility" tab. Towards the bottom you will see "Privilege Level". Put a check in the box next to "Run this program as an administrator", then click OK on the bottom. Next time you run KAG, you will get a popup. Just click YES and run the game as normal. What this does is it makes sure that windows is not blocking any features of the game.

You can also try disabling Windows UAC, which is not recommended unless you trust your antivirus to catch everything. I won't tell you how to do this because it is "At your own risk"
Back to top Go down
IxLUCKYzZ

IxLUCKYzZ

PostSubject: Re: Lucky needs some help.   Lucky needs some help. EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 1:19 pm

UM ok thnx ill give it a go . welcome to Delta Force Smile
Back to top Go down
Beepo

Beepo

PostSubject: Re: Lucky needs some help.   Lucky needs some help. EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 1:36 pm

oh lawl xD LUCKY, I didn't recruit Pixie yet, but I will now! 70% sure that Pixie will pass =D
Back to top Go down
PixieKeira

PixieKeira

PostSubject: Re: Lucky needs some help.   Lucky needs some help. EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 1:49 pm

Really? Very Happy Also, sorry I left so suddenly, coffee kicked in full blast and my hands got shaky, seriously affecting my gameplay Sad
Back to top Go down
Beepo

Beepo

PostSubject: Re: Lucky needs some help.   Lucky needs some help. EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 8:14 pm

Lawl! I don't drink coffee that much =P
Back to top Go down
PixieKeira

PixieKeira

PostSubject: Re: Lucky needs some help.   Lucky needs some help. EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 8:27 pm

IxLUCKYzZ Let me know if what I suggested worked for you Very Happy
Back to top Go down
IxLUCKYzZ

IxLUCKYzZ

PostSubject: Re: Lucky needs some help.   Lucky needs some help. EmptyMon Sep 10, 2012 3:12 am

Thnx for everything again. However My laptop screen is fucked so I will be seeing u guys Probs on the 20th Sep. However still Ty. Smile
Back to top Go down
Beepo

Beepo

PostSubject: Re: Lucky needs some help.   Lucky needs some help. EmptyMon Sep 10, 2012 7:09 pm

Only 10 more days, LUCKY =)
Back to top Go down
PixieKeira

PixieKeira

PostSubject: Re: Lucky needs some help.   Lucky needs some help. EmptyTue Sep 11, 2012 12:51 am

Wow I'm sorry to hear that, LUCKY! I'm guessing your laptop was stepped on or dropped, causing the TFT-Array to crack Sad
Back to top Go down
IxLUCKYzZ

IxLUCKYzZ

PostSubject: Re: Lucky needs some help.   Lucky needs some help. EmptyWed Sep 12, 2012 2:49 am

Don't get high tech With me xD I know wht I did and i dropped it down the stairs. Anyway I can't wait until I get bck on Wink
Back to top Go down
IxLUCKYzZ

IxLUCKYzZ

PostSubject: Re: Lucky needs some help.   Lucky needs some help. EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 4:50 am

Cmon baby! just 4 more days left! Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lucky needs some help.   Lucky needs some help. Empty

Back to top Go down

Lucky needs some help.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
KAG Delta Force :: General Discussion-
Jump to: