KAG Delta Force
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
KAG Delta Force

A KAGish Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

skills of bombjumping and other skills

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
bluefire212
Admin
bluefire212

skills of bombjumping and other skills Empty
PostSubject: skills of bombjumping and other skills   skills of bombjumping and other skills EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 6:39 pm

https://forum.kag2d.com/threads/394-an-actually-detailed-bombjumping-guide.6613/ this is a great guide on how to bombjump use it it taught me how to do muti bomb jumps for different things ask me if u need help o and now i am a assistant of beepo over and out sarg. bluefire212
Back to top Go down
bluefire212
Admin
bluefire212

PostSubject: this is an epicly new guide on how to jump verry well   skills of bombjumping and other skills EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 6:55 pm

https://forum.kag2d.com/threads/457-mobility-skills.7604/#post-131533 o and i need to teah u guys the 5 block jump it is hard but possible and easy to do woce known
Back to top Go down
Andr3x

Andr3x

PostSubject: Re: skills of bombjumping and other skills   skills of bombjumping and other skills EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 9:52 pm

Hi, thanks for this tutorial!
Do you know that : A buttom "Edit" exist to avoid the multi-message?! ^^
Back to top Go down
http://www.livreados.e-monsite.com
Beepo

Beepo

PostSubject: Re: skills of bombjumping and other skills   skills of bombjumping and other skills EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 10:15 pm

Thanks Bf =D
Back to top Go down
bluefire212
Admin
bluefire212

PostSubject: sooo beepo questions   skills of bombjumping and other skills EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 5:33 pm

soo why is my name and topic gold can i be an edtor on here so i can post anywhere so i can make somehitng in cw slot beepo i need date and time maybe soon? like this weekend
Back to top Go down
owner

owner

PostSubject: Re: skills of bombjumping and other skills   skills of bombjumping and other skills EmptySat Oct 13, 2012 5:19 am

it has nothing to do with this subject but.....Smile
i like clan wars ,never have been in one Crying or Very sad

Arrow Arrow Arrow Arrow Arrow
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: skills of bombjumping and other skills   skills of bombjumping and other skills Empty

Back to top Go down

skills of bombjumping and other skills
Page 1 of 1